Fabric Quality Parameters
- The quality of fabrics at micro level could be, loop -to-loop variation in their dimension including loop shape (not as a shape
- factor but as geometrical shape of the loop) and localised variation in loop density (rather than GSM).
- The important loop dimensions are loop length ,loop width (wale spacing) and loop height (course spacing).
- The uniformity in dimension of loops provides attractive appearance of fabric, as it eliminates blurring effect of irregular dimensions
- The fabric would be more elegant, lustrous ,smoother ,softer and stable.
- The uniformity in geometrical shape of the loop is another parameter ,which affects the elegancy of the fabric and its fluidity.