Terms & Conditions
Terms of Trade with Global Knitwear
1. Sign a Performa Invoice mutually agreed on the following terms:-
2. Sample numbers, sample sizes, and specifications are to be provided only through the official email id of the customers. The work on making samples will start after the Advance receipt of full payment of samples.
3. Samples to be delivered as per mutually agreed dates of delivery against payment only.
A) The sample cost is always high due to small ordered quantity and specifically procured clothe as per customers’ requirements.
B) 30% cost of samples will be adjusted in the first ordered quantity but not below 500 pcs. 50 % cost of samples, will be adjusted if the first ordered quantity is not less than 1000 Pcs 100% Cost will be adjusted if the ordered quantity is above 2000 pcs.
4. The prices offered by us are FOB only all expenses of shipping and insurance etc are to the customer’s account.
5. Pre Inspection (Quality Check will be allowed only in the specified Quality room within our factory premises and may be carried out by the customer-appointed quality inspector only on mutually agreed dates.
6. Only one authorized person of the company is allowed to physically check and inspect the workplace.
1. We accept orders against, 50% Cost of the ordered quantity, to start with the actual production process. The report on the progress of job work on ordered materials can be provided on request.
2. Rest of the amount, 50% of the total cost of the ordered dress material to be paid against documents.
3. If there is any change in order, during the process of manufacturing that will be to the customer’s account.
Dated:- June 1st 2021